Thursday, June 21, 2012

Don't Break My Heart








peplum top: ASOS // jeans: ASOS // scarf: Zara // talon ring: ThePerfect // bullet spike bracelet: ThePerfect

So many baby showers! Stephane and I have been to two in the last week, and all I can think is that we're too young for this. Babies. Already. Really?? We shot these photos just before the first baby shower. I really adore this peplum top; the print is abstract from afar, and the fit is extremely flattering. Also, a few new pieces of jewelry arrived for the store. They'll be up for sale in a few short days!


For the second baby shower, I wore a maxi dress paired with a chambray top that I tied at the waist. I don't have any outfit shots, but will try to recreate something similar soon. 


Stephane and I are off to LA for a Chinese-family weekend full of asian food photos, cheap chinese foot massages, and casual strolls around the neighborhood. I hope you have a fantastic weekend too!

<3,

Songya


No comments:

Post a Comment